Yeast Infection Cure
The preferred candida or yeast infection cure is highly variable from one health care practitioner to another.The key to cure yeast or fungal infection is to recuperate your digestive function and immune system. The reason behind this suggestion is not to provide a receptive and congenial environment that allows candida and other fungi to grow and replicate themselves.
CORRECT DIAGNOSES IS FIRST STEP TOWARD YEAST INFECTION CURE…….
Most common methods used by doctors are following:
- Use of symptom questionnaires .
- Skin tests.
- RAST test (short for radio allegro sorbent test) is a blood test used to determine to what substances a person is allergic.
- ELISA (Enzyme-linked immune sorbent assay)- is a biochemical technique used mainly in immunology to detect the presence of an antibody or an antigen in a sample.
- Stool analysis.
Other non medical methods to diagnose and cure yeast infection include:
- Electro acupuncture by using Vega Machine (A device which can diagnose allergies and other illnesses as claimed by its supporters).
- Iridology - AKA irido diagnosis is an alternative medicine technique whose practitioners claim that patterns, colours, and other characteristics of the iris can be tested to get information about a patient's health.
- Muscle testing – A technique derived from chines medicine to evaluate body’s imbalances and assessing its requirements for cure.
- Pendulum swinging.
- Radionics involves the use of blood, hair, or other substances unique to a person to heal his/her disease.
According to yeast infection cure's researchers candida questionnaires can over diagnose the infection, So relying only on questionnaires in cure process can be misleading. Lab tests are also subject to many positives and negatives. Lab test can be used to indicate the presence of yeast infection indirectly. For example if blood test shows abnormal uric acid level, then this is always a sign of fungal overgrowth or yeast infection, as it is proven fact that fungi or yeast is capable of producing uric acid.None of the above mentioned tests have shown or proven to be 100% effective in diagnosing and then resultantly curing yeast infection or candida.
A latest development in diagnosing and curing yeast infection live cell microscopy, which helps in reliable means of visuals of yeast, candida, parasites, bacteria and other infectious organisms in your blood.Same case is with your cholesterol level in blood. There is misconception that cholesterol in blood comes from dietary sources and causes heart disease. In reality it comes from fungal myco toxins And its presence in your body shows that something is wrong not that you should try to reduce the cholesterol intake through your food. Most recent studies shows that consuming more high sugar and yeast saturated diet (bread and desserts) increases yeast, candida or fungi in the gastrointestinal tract, raises cholesterol level in blood and consequently increases the risk of heart disease.So presence of uric acid and cholesterol in blood should be taken as symptom of yeast overgrowth, which can help in yeast infection cure process.
“Your lifestyle - how you live, eat, emote, and think - determines your health. To prevent disease, you may have to change how you live.” Brian Carter
Plan It Out
Early stages of yeast infection are capable of being treated at home or can be cured without prescription drugs. While severe yeast infection cases can still be cured with natural approach of diet changes and food supplements, often require antifungal drugs. In that case selection of drugs should be made after consulting with one or more health care practitioners. It is never a good idea to self-diagnose or self-prescribe. Equip yourself with required information then see a doctor for an opinion and a personalized treatment regimen.